top of page

Verdant Experts

Public·12 Verdant Expert
Yefim Alekseev
Yefim Alekseev

Dokapon DX: Wataru Sekai wa Oni Darake (Japan) PS2 ISO - CDRomance

i would say that this is a hard sell for someone who isnt fluent in japanese. while the story mode is basically unplayable for your average english speaker, the multiplayer can be played with a little bit of struggle. that said, i cant really recommend this as an easy import. i had a very difficult time deciphering things, but it did lead to me learning a lot more, and while i personally found that to be not only a welcome addition to my japanese study and a neat way to keep pushing myself forward, i realize that not everyone will find that enjoyable. play this with a friend that can read japanese, or only order this if you have a good understanding of past dokapon games.

dokapon dx ps2 iso

one of the first games i played on my famitsu, and it still has a special place in my heart. its not the first rpg i played on famitsu, but it was one of the first i bought. not only is the story unique, but you can also duel your friends or enemies from the game in a turn-based battle system. if youre a fan of dokapon, or anyone else looking to try something new, i would recommend picking this game up.

dokapon journey marked a return to the franchise that i had first fallen in love with, and it would be over three years before dokapon would appear again. this time, however, its a different story altogether as we get a new take on the franchise and a completely new engine. dokapon journey would also be the last title in the dokapon franchise to be released on the nintendo ds. dokapon journey was developed by gust and was published by the publisher famitsu for the nintendo ds in japan on october 19, 2013. dokapon journey would go on to receive a japan-only edition on nintendo 3ds on september 18, 2014. the game would receive an international release on the nintendo switch on october 28, 2018. dokapon journey is an rpg where the player takes on the role of a young girl who dreams of becoming a wizard.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members and...

Verdant Expert

bottom of page