top of page

Verdant Intermediates

Public·32 Verdant Intermediate
Yefim Alekseev
Yefim Alekseev

Ayat E Shifa Pdf =LINK= Download

Ayat e Shifa PDF Download: The Quranic Verses of Healing

If you are looking for a way to heal your body, mind and soul with the divine words of Allah, then you might be interested in downloading Ayat e Shifa PDF. Ayat e Shifa are the verses of healing from the Holy Quran that offer spiritual cures for various ailments and worries. In this article, we will explain what Ayat e Shifa are, how to recite them, and where to download them for free.

ayat e shifa pdf download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2tTwNY&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0B_wR6IaEq8tglShanRBw6

What are Ayat e Shifa?

Ayat e Shifa literally means "verses of healing" in Arabic. They are the verses from the Quran that contain the names of Allah, His attributes, His commands, His promises, and His blessings. These verses have a powerful effect on the heart and soul of the believers, as they remind them of Allah's mercy, forgiveness, protection, and guidance. Some of the Ayat e Shifa are:

• "And when I am ill, it is He who cures me." (Surah Ash-Shu'ara 26:80)

• "And We send down of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe." (Surah Al-Isra 17:82)

• "Say: It is for those who believe, a guide and a healing." (Surah Fussilat 41:44)

• "And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things." (Surah Al-An'am 6:17)

• "And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then I am indeed near. I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me." (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:186)

These are just some examples of Ayat e Shifa. There are many more verses in the Quran that have healing properties for the believers. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) also taught his companions to recite certain verses and supplications for curing various diseases and afflictions.

How to recite Ayat e Shifa?

Reciting Ayat e Shifa is a simple and effective way to seek Allah's help and healing. Here are some tips on how to recite them:

• Have faith in Allah and His words. Believe that He is the only One who can heal you and grant you relief.

• Recite the verses with sincerity, humility, and concentration. Try to understand their meanings and reflect on their implications.

• Recite the verses regularly, preferably after the obligatory prayers or at any time of the day or night.

• Recite the verses with your tongue and your heart. Feel their impact on your soul and emotions.